Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Rate: £30 up to £37 per hour
Contract: 9-12 months
Job Ref: DR64495
A multi-disciplinary consultancy practice based in West Berkshire are actively recruiting for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer at intermediate or senior level to assist in the delivery of a number of schemes including a number of hospitals as well as a school.
The Senior Mechanical Design Engineer or experienced Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer will join an existing team of Building Services Design Engineers working together to work on a variety of stages across different projects including concept design as well as detailed design stage.
Experience / Skills:
- At least 5 years' UK experience as a Mechanical Design Engineer in Building Services gained from either a consultancy or d&b environment.
- Must be up to date on UK building regulations and British Standards.
- Ideally offer experience on hospital projects however this is not essential.
- Able to work in a team with clear verbal and written communication.
- Must be able to be based in West Berkshire 4-5 days a week.
- Ideally competent in using Hevacomp software however this is not essential.
- Ideally able to use both 2D CAD and Revit software however this is not essential.
If you are interested in the role of Mechanical Design Engineer, please submit your CV via the job board to Dan Risby at Project Resource or call 01189 522240 quoting vacancy reference DR64495 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business