Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant job Full Time, Long Term in Nottingham
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for twenty years.
Due to our success in the Nottingham area we now require a Teaching Assistant for a full time, long term position in one of our Special Educational Needs Schools. You will need to have previous experience of working with children with autism. We are looking for a teaching assistant who can:
* Treat every assignment as if it is a permanent role, injecting a sense of purpose into the classroom.
* Work in a proactive manner, helping the school to the very best of their ability
* Ensure effective classroom management in line with the schools behaviour policy
* Provide a broad and balanced education enabling pupils to achieve their full academic and social potential, preparing them for adult life.
* Are designed to meet the physical, social and emotional needs of the students.
* Diverse student population.
* Children and young people with autistic spectrum disorders whose learning challenges are best served in a special school setting.
* Social/Emotional behavioural difficulties and moderate learning difficulties.
In return for the hard work from our support staff we give competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated specialist SEN consultant who can guide you in an honest manner ensuring we find you the right position within the right school.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks.
To apply please send over your CV to email@example.com