A Bride-2-Bee is growing fast!
We require Saturday or Sunday Sales Assistants / Bridal Consultants who are bright, bubbly and love helping customers find their perfect gown!
A Bride-2-Bee is a beautiful spacious bridal wear boutique in Warsash, Southampton, retailing beautiful wedding gowns, bridal accessories, bridesmaid dresses and occasion wear and is well known for its excellent customer service and expertise in all things bridal.
We are looking to recruit Saturday and Sunday Bridal Consultants to work either a Saturday or a Sunday (not the full weekend unless you state you want to). Applicants must be flexible to cover staff annual leave plus occasional attendance at local wedding fairs. PLEASE STATE WHETHER YOU ARE LOOKING FOR FULL OR PART TIME WORK AND WHAT DAYS YOU WOULD BE LOOKING TO WORK IN YOUR APPLICATION.
We offer a competitive salary with commission and scope to learn and progress.
Previous fashion, beauty, retail, sales or customer service experience is beneficial but not essential. What is more important is your ability to learn and work effectively with customers and team members.
Applicants must be confident self-motivators, reliable, cheerful, well presented and outgoing.
Please note that being a Bridal Consultant is more challenging than it sounds. It's physically and mentally demanding, there will be heavy dresses to carry and problems to solve but lots of fun to be had too.
On the job duties will include:
1. Retail selling of bridal wear, special occasion wear and accessories including completing accurate paperwork.
2. Assist in the preparation, including pressing and steaming, of wedding dresses and other garments.
3. Oversee customer in-store alterations appointments.
4. Assist in the presentation of goods and showroom areas, in particular the brand(s) allocated to you.
5. Undertake minor repairs to goods as required, in particular the brand(s) allocated to you.
6. Process the unpacking of goods inward and packing of goods for outward shipping.
7. Preparation of merchandise for presentation at wedding exhibitions as required, and occasional attendance thereof.
8. Undertake general administration as required.
9. Attend monthly team meetings, twice annual stock takes and annual away days.
10. Assist in general cleaning throughout the premises.
11. Such other duties as may be required by the manager from time to time.
If you think this sounds like you, please forward your CV with COVERING EMAIL/LETTER for the attention of Mrs Jennifer Goodman DETAILING YOUR WORK AVAILABILITY and WHY YOU THINK YOU YOU'RE PERFECT FOR THIS ROLE.