Job Reference: 29104_1497609042 Location: Worcestershire Discipline: Customer Service / Software and Electronics Salary Range:
£23000 to 28000 per Annum
Job Type: Permanent
Rheology Applications Specialist to join a leading Science and Biophysical Organisation, working as part of the scientific helpdesk team and be the Rheology Applications Specialist, ensuring prompt and effective verbal and written communication to resolve technical and non-technical Rheology and Nanosight enquiries to Customers and Distributors.
* Technical Acumen in Rheology techniques and instruments with experience of using lab instruments
* Possess excellent problem solving and trouble shooting abilities
* Maintaining and updating all relevant SAP records and experience in using MS Office software
* Providing support to all internal and external customers that may, from time to time, necessitate domestic and international off-site work.
* A Chemistry related degree to MSc or PhD level or equivalent experience is preferred
* Working with other Technical specialists to write and issue technical bulletins.
As the Rheology Applications Specialist you will have a strong background and understanding of rheology techniques and instruments. Taking ownership of all enquiries and tracking problems, to a successful conclusion. Good Rheology skills are essential though full training of my clients instruments is provided.
The role offers:
* Free Parking
* Company profit share scheme,
* Share Save Scheme
* Subsidised health club membership,
* Flexi time Health care plan
* Career progression