We have a great opportunity in a 26 bedded residential home for a full time Registered Manager. A flexible approach is essential as you may be required to work evenings and weekends.
We are looking for someone either with previous experience as a Care Home Manager or a Deputy Manager looking to progress, applicants will ideally possess relevant NVQ or equivalent qualifications.
You will be passionate about leading care teams with strong communication and leadership skills. It is essential that the successful applicant has the ability to manage effective relationships with residents and their families.
Amongst other duties, you will be expected to;
• Ensuring, as the Registered Manager you must ensure that the establishment achieves and maintains Outstanding CQC compliance
• To develop and maintain a warm, caring environment geared to meeting individual needs and providing the opportunity for maximum independence, having regard to the dignity and rights of individuals to privacy, freedom of choice and opportunity for personal expression.
• Ensuring each resident has a care plan and that this is implemented and reviewed satisfactorily.
• To manage staff effectively including supporting prompt recruitment, ensuring retention and supporting all staff with training and development.
• Lead by example to develop a positive working environment, managing change effectively.
Manage delegated budgets to ensure resources are used to best effect, in line with company policies and procedures.
If you are interested in the position please email me on email@example.com or call on 01183094222