- Job Title:Registered Mental Health Nurses - Epsom
- Job Type:Temporary/Locum
- Date Posted:9 Feb 2018
- Sub-sector:Mental Health
- Profession:Mental Health Nurse
- Band:Band 5
- Contact Name:Samantha Stills
- Contact Telephone:0845 601 7280
Our award winning company are currently in high demand for Mental Health Nurses with a minimum of six months recent experience. Pulse needs RMN’s who are willing to dedicate their time for their patient’s requirements and have an excellent understanding for patient care.
Pulse has an exceeding reputation based on 30 years experience and is a leading UK provider of healthcare staffing.
What can we offer Mental Health Nurses?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible hours
- Access to iPoint, an online service giving you access to self-book shifts
- Daily payroll service
- Free mandatory training
- £250 reward for recommending Pulse to a friend*
What we will need from you:
- NMC current registration
- Six months minimum post registration experience
- Recent experience working in a mental health setting
- Ideally PMVA or equivalent restraint training
- Excellent communication skills
- High standards of compassionate care to patients
If you are interested in joining Pulse, please apply below to hear from one of our team members. We will look forward to hearing from you soon.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.