22 Jan 2018
£15.00 - £30.00Coventry, West Midlands
£15.00 - £30.00 per hour
MSI Recruitment is currently looking to recruit an experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse to work regular, flexible ad-hoc shifts with local NHS Hospitals throughout Coventry.
Working with MSI Recruitment as a Mental Health Nurse (RMN) you will empathise with the patients that you are caring for and be able to identify the patient’s stress/tensions in order to defuse potential violent and aggressive behaviour.
As an RMN working with MSI Recruitment you will be able to manage your own shift patterns and hours, with plenty of work available to choose from.
In order to register with MSI Recruitment you must…
- Be NMC registered. Your NMC pin should not have any restrictions or conditions.
- Have a minimum of 6 months, post graduation, UK Hospital experience (NHS).
- Have been employed as a nurse in a Mental Health setting within the past 12 months.
If you are a newly qualified nurse (qualified within the past 12 months) you will also need to provide evidence of your completed preceptorship.
• Earn a highly competitive hourly pay rate and be paid on a Daily Basis.
• Join with a quick and simple registration process.
• Be guided through your registration by a specialist consultant and have a team member available 24 hours per day.
• Due to the high volume of available shifts; regardless of whether you are a RMN that prefers to work days or night shifts, MSI Recruitment is able to help.
How to Apply:
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this position then please do apply online with a copy of your most recent CV.
If you are a Mental Health Nurse that is also interested in contracts/block bookings you need to contact MSI Recruitment and speak to a member of staff to discuss which opportunities are available within your area.
Please feel free to contact a team member by calling 0203 817 4023. Alternatively please send a copy of your CV, stating that you are a Mental Health nurse that is interested in joining MSI Recruitment to