A highly recommended job opportunity......
This company offer fantastic training and support and continued personal development
Registered Children's Home Manager
Up to £35,000 per annum
Excellent benefits package
A UK leading and specialist providers of residential childcare and education services seek a registered children's home manager to oversee 3 solo homes in the Manchester M40 area.
Main Purpose of the Job:
To oversee the 3 homes and ensure all Ofsted regulations are adhered to and the best possible care for each child. Ensure all resources are managed effectively. Liaise with all external agencies and register with Ofsted.
• Enrolled or gained Level 5 Management qualification or equivalent is essential
• Driving License
• Childcare legislation and Safeguarding knowledge
• Understanding needs of EBD Children
• Ability to manage challenging behaviour-
• 2 years recent experience working with children in a residential care setting
• At least 1 year at senior level in residential care
In return this company offer a great salary of c£35,000 per annum plus bonuses Plus great employee benefits package including 3% contributory pension, Rewards discount card, plus more!
Interviewing next week for this role so if you are interested don't delay in contacting Katherine at Purosearch 01904 570050 or email