- Job Title:Registered General Nurses - London
- Job Type:Temporary/Locum
- Salary:£17.56 to £28.00 per hour
- Date Posted:9 Feb 2018
- Sub-sector:General Nursing
- Profession:General Medical Surgery
- Band:Band 5
- Contact Name:Samantha Stills
- Contact Telephone:0845 601 7280
Are you a Registered General Nurse who is compassionate, organised, and committed about delivering the best possible performance? Pulse can offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle with excellent competitive pay rates.
Pulse is a leading UK staffing agency, providing healthcare professionals into the NHS and private sector. Our healthcare professionals are at the heart of what we do and we wouldn’t be able to excel without their compassionate hard work and support.
What can Pulse offer RGN’s?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible hours
- iPoint online self booking shifts
- Daily payroll service
- Free mandatory training
- £250 reward for recommending Pulse to a friend*
Registered General Nurses are required to have:
- NMC current registration
- Six months minimum post registration experience
- Recent experience working on a surgical or medical ward
- Excellent communication skills
- Providing high standard of compassionate care to patients
- Meet compliance requirements including DBS and satisfactory references
If you are interested in joining Pulse, please apply below to hear from one of our team members. We will look forward to hearing from you soon.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.