- Job reference: Dr1003
- Location: North East
- Job type: Shift
- Area of Expertise: General Healthcare
Click here for similar jobs Job description: Service Care Health are currently seeking Registered General Nurses (RGN / RNA) available to work at NHS hospitals in Darlington Immediately.
You will be applying for a role within a modern, progressive Trust, with a reputation for clinical excellence and efficiency. To be considered for this role, you must hold a Degree in Adult Nursing or equivalent and have up-to-date registration with the NMC.
Your daily responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Providing and sustaining high standards of individual patient care in accordance with NMC and organisational guidelines
- Analysing and Implementing care plans that fulfil patient needs
- Contributing and supporting senior nurses with the supervision of junior staff.
- Ensuring the delivery of accurate, timely and relevant clinical records both written and computerised
- Maintaining the safety, confidentiality and dignity of patients and their families
- Sustaining and controlling high standards of cleanliness in own clinical area
A passion for providing high quality care, a positive attitude and good communication skills are also desirable.
Service Care Health offer full compliance solutions, offering mandatory training, occupational health checks and DBS checks free of charge on a fast track service, ensuring that you are fully compliant and available for work with an immediate start.