|Job Category||Healthcare & Medical|
|Job Title||Registered General Nurse|
Optima Plus Recruitment specialise in recruiting Nurses and Care Staff throughout England, Scotland and Wales. Our teams of Recruitment Consultants are dedicated to providing the very best service as well as ensuring that we find the right role for you.
Registered General Nurse
Salary £13.00 – £16.00
Hours Part Time / Full Time
Shifts Mixed Days & Nights
A luxury nursing home based in the Newmarket Area requires an experienced nurse to work in a well-established, active nursing team as a Registered Nurse (RGN).
The purpose of this post is
- The Nurse is responsible for the monitoring of the health and wellness of the residents.
- The Nurse is responsible for overall well-being of the residents.
- The Nurse is responsible for supervising and training of team members on all wellness services.
- The Nurse is responsible for communication with all resident support services and families with regards to residents’ health issues.
- The Nurse is responsible for administering and documenting medication to residents within Assisted Living
- The Nurse is responsible for resident pre-admission assessments. The coordinators complete pre move in assessments
- The Nurse is responsible for quality assurance and regulatory compliance while delivering wellness services.
- The Nurse is responsible for completing any necessary training and becoming knowledgeable in our policies and procedures and CQC compliance.
Essential Key Duties
- Administration of medications to residents within Assisted Living
- Order and monitor medications for residents within Assisted Living
- Oversee and deliver all nursing care to residents within Assisted Living and Reminiscence where registered for nursing care
- Where necessary refer residents and Liaise with external Health Care Professionals
- Maintains registration with NMC as a registered practitioner on part one of register
- Two year experience in long term care, assisted living, or health care setting
- RN1 or 2 required
- Possesses good judgement, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Good assessment skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Able to work flexible hours
- Exhibits a caring and compassionate attitude while articulating true concern for people
- Possesses effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to supervise and teach others
- IT skills
- Basic Salary
- Pension Plan
- Life Insurance
Optima Plus Recruitment Ltd is an established Recruitment Business with over 25 years combined experience offering permanent contracts throughout the UK.