Ref: KS Resourcer_1510928548
Salary: £17000 - £18000 per annum
Job type: Permanent
Location: England, Gloucestershire, Stonehouse
Industry: Recruitment Consultancy
posted: Friday, 17th
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading technical engineering recruitment business experiencing ongoing significant growth. For the right candidate full training will be provided, to succeed in the role you will be articulate, self-motivated and driven.
Existing Omega team members who have previously held this position and demonstrated a desire to succeed along with strong financial achievements have progressed to senior consultant and management level positions. We offer a proven training program along with a competitive target based bonus scheme.
- Proactively work within an experienced team of recruitment consultants to source engineering professionals on both a permanent and contract basis.
- Utilise specialist job boards and the in-house CRM to identify suitable candidates through in person and telephone screening.
- Identifying sales leads for your consultant to follow up from your in depth candidate conversations.
- Over time grow to support client relationships included regular client contact with regards to recruitment needs.
- Arranging interviews and undertaking candidate interview preparation, offer management and diligent aftercare.
- Responsible for supporting the team or consultant you are working with achieve their quarterly margin target through achieving personal target and KPIs.
Experience and Skills:
Education and Training
Preferably educated to A-level or equivalent or at the very least 5 GCSE grade A-C including Maths and English.
- Some exposure within a sales environment or customer service environment is desirable, as a minimum you will have worked in an environment where you have had to demonstrate excellent communication skill both written and verbal.
Knowledge and Skills
- Exceptional customer service and client management skills.
- Positive and persuasive attitude.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of numeracy / literacy.
- Strong IT skills, use Microsoft suite of packages
To apply, please forward your application and CV to Kris.Smith@omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Ref: KS Resourcer_1510928548
Name: Kris Smith
Telephone: 01453 829535