Vacancy Reference Number 66147BR
Job Title Recruitment Manager
Location Nottingham Support Office
Function Area HR
Other Support Office Roles
Contract Type Permanent
Shift Pattern Full time - weekdays
Hours per week Over 35 hours per week
Boots is the UKs leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer. With over 2500 stores in the UK our purpose is to help our customers look and feel better than they ever thought possible. Boots UK is part of the Retail Pharmacy International Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc, the first global pharmacy-led health and wellbeing enterprise.
Overview of the role
To deliver a ‘feel good’, efficient and effective recruitment service for Boots UK stores to meet our current and future talent needs up to and including Level 4.
• Work in partnership with the HR Business Partners and relevant stakeholders to understand the demand for current and future resource requirements (both internal and external) creating recruitment plans to source and select the best talent for the business.
• Works collaboratively with stakeholders to understand their business, customers, key priorities and resource challenges and propose appropriate solutions.
• Leads and develops the team of recruiters, researchers and campaign assistant to deliver a full recruitment service for the business.
• Brings the latest thinking to solutions through continually developing market expertise and sharing insights so recognised as a ‘expert’ in your field.
• Deliver appropriate MI to benchmark performance and set clear goals for the team
• Share best practice and learnings across the Recruitment teams and the line to drive results for all
• Understand the market for talent against all key pipelines, using this expertise to shape and work with the recruitment marketing team and external agency to generate and deliver relevant attraction campaigns and develop short and long term plans
• Partners with the marketing function to drive our employer brand and recruitment marketing / attraction activity, maintaining a strong brand presence in our key pipeline markets
• Partner the Recruitment Support Centre to create a seamless and brand enhancing candidate experience
• Work collaboratively with external agencies ensuring there is an up to date and relevant PSL
Our Ideal Candidate
• Knowledge of recruitment attraction strategies, including social media and campaign management
• Experience in a fast paced recruitment team delivering full life-cycle recruitment across a variety of disciplines
• Work in partnership with hiring managers and stakeholders to develop and build strong working relationships
• Manage hiring manager expectations, setting realistic timescales and proactively managing the recruitment lifecycle to achieve SLAs
• Experience of interviewing and selection design
• Experience in the use of social media in recruitment
• Experience of talent pooling and keep warm strategies
• Customer centric approach in all recruitment activity
• Strong Leadership Behaviours
• Awareness of the benefits that the digital world brings in terms of recruitment and a desire to explore this arena to support the recruitment strategy