£19000 per annum
Job Ref: 002104383
Do you have a passion for recruitment?
Have you any experience within the care industry?
We are seeking a Recruitment Co-Ordinator to join our growing office near Banbury and assist in recruiting, screening, training and retaining staff in order to provide the highest quality services to clients.
As the Recruitment Co-Ordinator, you will:
- Develop and implement new recruitment strategies including advertising, career fairs, social media and attending sponsored events
- Arranging PAYE documentation
- Conduct character references, security checks and vehicle insurance checks
- Develop and manage a staff retention plan
- Schedule and conduct applicant interviews via telephone and face to face
- Schedule and conduct inductions and other training
- Good communication skills
- Great organisation skills
- Previous experience within recruitment is desirable but not essential
- Experience within the care industry is again desirable but not essential
This role is full-time and permanent, paying £19,000 annually working standard office hours 08:30 - 17:30
If you are interested in this role please APPLY now!