Calling all NQT's! Are you graduating in 2015? Do you want some experience as a NQT prior to September or want to be considered for jobs in the new term? Then call Randstad Education now to book an immediate interview.
Due to an increase in demand in Primary schools across Wirral, we are currently recruiting NQT's for a number of schools with immediate starts. We are also seeking NQT's for work in Chester, Cheshire and Merseyside.
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment and have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent jobs for twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills. We are also recruiting NQT's for numerous supply teaching jobs across Liverpool, Knowsley, Sefton and St Helens LEA's for the new 2015/16 academic year.
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools and academies within the Merseyside area. These schools range in size, catchment, religious background and ethos. We understand that every school and child is different so we carefully match our staff with the schools and children to which they work best.
We are looking for NQT's for day to day and long term assignments in our Wirral Primary schools who:
* are available and ready to accept bookings in the mornings
* have pre prepared work that you can take and deliver effectively in the classroom
* have experience of teaching in KS1/KS2 or Foundation Stage
* will treat every assignment as if it is a permanent role, injecting a sense of purpose into the classroom and helping the school to the best of your ability
* will develop professional relationships with pupils and staff
* will ensure effective classroom management in line with schools behaviour policy
* are due to graduate in 2015 or already a NQT
In reward for our teachers hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
Call us now to arrange an interview.