Skills: ODP, Scrub, Anaesthetics, Recovery, Theatre Nurse, Staff Nurse, Greater Manchester, Private Hospital, ODP / Theatre Nurse, medical and nursing, ODP / Theatre Nurse, medical and nursing
Contact Name: Ellie Conlon
Contact Telephone: 0161 804 7555
Days to Advertise: 30
Job Industry: Medical and Nursing
Job Reference: VAC-20080
Salary From: £28000.00
Salary Per: annum
Salary To: £32000.00
Recovery / Theatre RGN
Up to £28,000-32,000 + benefits and enhancements
Part Time – 24 hours per week
Eclypse Recruitment is looking for a Recovery Nurse / Theatre Nurse based in the Chorley or Lancashire region to work for an outstanding independent hospital. Our client is one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services who have a range of acute hospitals and Treatment Centres across the UK.
On site, there are two fully equipped ultra clean air theatres, an endoscopy and small treatment room. This outstanding hospital that specialises in Orthopaedic procedures especially Arthroscopy, Hip, Knee Replacement and Upper Limb Surgery; and offers rapid access to Breast Care services. Our client is looking to recruit an experienced part time Recovery Nurse / Theatre RGN to join their ever-growing, friendly operating theatre team. Whether you are a Theatre Nurse or ODP, our client will rewarded you with real job satisfaction. This allows the service to offer a wide range of treatments and services.
Our client will provide a very wide range of surgical procedures, ranging in complexity; therefore, you will preferably have x2 of three skills in Anaesthetics, Recovery or Scrub. You will have the opportunity to work alongside the regions most highly regarded Consultants giving you the opportunity to broaden your experience whilst using the most current facilities and techniques. You will be greatly supported in your role with in depth training to build your skills through mentoring. You will need to possess the below:
- The ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Applicants must be HPC registered.
- Have proven post registration experience.
- Applicant must be qualified to RGN Level 1 or equivalent ODP qualification.
- Ensuring every patient receives the very best care and experience. Our client prefers their theatre staff to be as multi-skilled as possible, most important is that you are experienced and confident in a variety of surgical procedures, or are willing to learn new procedures under expert supervision. You will need to be
- Current Recovery experience
- Current registration with the NMC (UK)/ HCPC
- Be enthusiastic, dynamic and highly motivated with a variety of experience in a Theatre setting.
- Comprehensive understanding of relevant clinical standards
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Excellent customer care skills
- A good standard of computer literacy
- The ability to work within a team
- The ability to time-manage
- Able to work under pressure
- Willingness to be flexible during periods of low activity and work extra hours where required
- Ability to work shift patterns including days, weekends, bank holidays and on-calls
- Be capable and confident, with strong clinical skills
- Demonstrate effective organisational skills and have the ability to plan the work of others
- The personality to work as part of a small dedicated team
- Have proven post registration experience Our client commits to their employees well-being through training, support and reward. They offer employees a market competitive basic salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
- Competitive salary package
- Fantastic CPD and Training program
- Opportunity to progress your career.
- 25 days annual leave (pro rata)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Ongoing training & development
- Free parking
- Subsidised staff restaurant
KEY WORDS: ODP, Scrub, Anaesthetics, Recovery RGN, Recovery, Theatre Nurse, Staff Nurse, Greater Manchester, Private Hospital, ODP / Theatre Nurse, Recovery RGN, medical and nursing, ODP / Theatre Nurse, medical and nursing, Recovery RGN, medical and nursing