Quantity Surveyor Berkshire
Location Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary £45-55k plus £5k Car package and 15% bonus
My client whom are a cash rich Residential Developer are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to start work on a 1000 unit traditional build development in Bracknell, Berkshire. The development which consists of 1,2,3,4 bed houses set in a park like setting will be the flagship project west of London. The area which is a commuter hotspot for London and an idyllic setting for a large new build development.
My client's ethos on Housebuilding in the UK market is to provide affordable and private for sale homes which are of high quality but with an affordable price tag.
Key Experience and responsibilities
* Previous experience as a Quantity Surveyor working on Traditional Build schemes
* Be able to interpret a brief from client or Senior Management and covert into a delivery plan
* As a Quantity Surveyor you must understand and comply with business risk and project delivery
* Be a strong team player along with the ability to take lead as part of personal development of other Surveyors
* Represent the company in a professional and diligent manner.
* Proven track record as a Quantity Surveyor with a Residential Developers
* Degree in Quantity Surveying
* Attention to detail.
* Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
* The ability to hold meetings with sub-contractors
* Organised, motivated and strong planning skills.
- Sector: Surveying, Residential Developer
- Salary: £45000 - £55000 Per Annum
- Ref: SC002654
- Consultant: Dan Thornton
- Posted: 10 Nov 2017