£35000 - £45000 per annum + Package
Do you have a back ground in Solar or PV? Are you interested in Projects? Are you a Project Manager looking for your next role?
Girling Jones are recruiting for a Renewables Project Manager for based out of Cornwall. As Project Manager you kick start your role with a Project based in the Isle of Scilly. This is a 5 month Fixed Project including PV installations across Commercial and Domestic sites and Roof mounts on Commercial Properties.
- Working with the Operational Managers take responsibility for the operational finances and ensure that costs are attributed correctly, captured and are reflected within sales invoices.
- Work with the Operations Director in the preparation of reports for the projection of cash flow, outturn costs and management of the business areas P&L.
- Challenge the operational Managers and support where required to ensure they are projecting and attributing costs on a contract by contract basis.
- Utilise and undertake regular house keeping the costs within our work order management system Clik.
- Create project budgets and undertake cost value reconciliation of tendered costs, actual and variations.
- Work with the sales team in taking initial enquiries and developing these in to costed proposals for clients.
- Price all variations for projects, working from take offs provided by the operational teams.
- Develop sub-contractor packages, negotiate rates and appoint these where required.
- Agree sub-contractor final accounts and payments to them are fair.
- Prepare more complicated material purchases.
- Check quantities for certain material orders prior to the contracts administrator ordering them.
- Liaise with Contracts Managers, Technical Managers and Site Managers on a regular basis.
What you’ll get in return
In return a market leading salary plus package and Bonus Scheme
The next step?
Click apply for an immediate call back or contact Adele at Girling Jones for a full detailed brief on the role.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.