- Quantity Surveyor
- England, London, City of Westminster
- £35,000 to £50,000 per annum
I am currently seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to work for my client, a leading Construction Consultancy based in London. The Quantity Surveyor will be given the opportunity to work on a variety of projects within a variety of sectors including Commercial, Educational and more. The successful QS will have previous experience of working as a PQS and has a personality which will fit into a busy but friendly office environment, this is an excellent opportunity for an aspiring Quantity Surveyor seeking chartership support.
My client offer a range of professional services to the Construction industry including Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying, Project Management and many more. My client are a Leading Consultancy with a recent Investors In People accreditation which is a benchmark of excellence, therefore my client are dedicated in delivering a high quality service and looking after their current workforce. It is extremely important for this role that the Quantity Surveyor is adaptable and enthusiastic. Your role, if successful will involve running projects and building excellent relationships with clients.
Quantity Surveyor Position Overview
- Chairing meetings
- Preparation of tender documentation and pre-tender estimates, tender analysis and compilation of contract documents.
- Advising Clients on procurement options.
- Value management, value engineering, life cycle costing.
- Compilation of feasibility estimates and detailed cost plans
- Building close relationships with the clients
- Ensure all documentation is issued to client
- Running of own projects
Quantity Surveyor Position Requirements
- RICS Member or working towards APC
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Previous experience as a PQS
- Located in Kent, or close.
- Previous experience in Leading/Managing a project
- Have a demonstrable background of delivering mixed tenure and mixed use developments residential and education
Quantity Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Salary- DOE
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank holidays
- Fuel allowance
- Government pension
- Other company benefits
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Please quote reference number SL25504_1497617590