|Job ID: 3167862||Full/Part-Time: Full-time|
|Regular/Temporary: Regular||Listed: 2018-03-07|
|Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom|
With client assets of around EUR 220 billion (as at March 31, 2017), Deutsche Bank’s Wealth Management business is one of the largest asset managers worldwide. We offer affluent clients a broad range of traditional and alternative investment solutions, as well as comprehensive advice on all aspects of Wealth Management.
As a trusted partner of wealthy individuals and entrepreneurs, family offices and foundations. We create lasting value for clients. We develop bespoke solutions for our clients around the world, for instance wealth planning across successive generations and international borders, asset management with individual risk management, loans and deposits. All this is possible thanks to our global network, our many years of experience and our close collaboration with the Corporate & Investment Bank and Deutsche Asset Management.
We combine financial strength and stability with trustworthy partnership and forward-thinking in order to build sustainable and beneficial client relationships.
Job Title: PMO Analyst
Corporate Title: Associate
Division: Wealth Management
The Wealth Management Central Transformation function is seeking an Associate to supplement its team in Birmingham.
The Transformation team governs projects across regulatory and risk, strategic change, IT /core platforms and digital. You will be a key member of the Governance Team, providing PMO support to the major projects driving the Wealth Management business, and strategy in action. This means first stage involvement in the planning and governance of the mission-critical projects within WM.
As a member of this unit you will work across multiple practices and regions within the Transformation team, either focusing on overall program governance, or, deep diving into specific issues.
The team defines the standards and best practice for global project governance within WM.
You will be challenged to tackle real-world business issues, think strategically, ensure disciplined execution and collaborate with stakeholders across the organization. The role will be ideally suited to a well-organized individual with a “can-do” attitude. It provides a unique opportunity to have a strong impact on a truly global organisation and distinguish yourself as a strong PMO analyst who can effectively contribute to the team’s overall success.
- Supporting in designing and implementing of organisational change based on defined principles and standards
- Working with the program Vice President and Director in the planning and delivery of large scale programs, proactively monitoring progress, identifying and escalating potential issues
- Helping monitor the program budget, expenditure and costs against delivered and realised benefits as the program progresses
- Interacting with third party contributors, supporting the management of dependencies, interfaces and risks for the program’s successful outcome
- Mentoring the evaluation of post-implementation benefits realisation and lessons learned
- Working in variety of team situations with requirement to communicate and coordinate
Skills & Qualifications:
- Educated to Bachelor’s degree level, or equivalent qualification /relevant work experience within global financial institutions /banks or a top management consulting firm preferred
- Previous relevant experience working within a project environment with an understanding of different project management tools and techniques
- Structured, organised and results oriented approach, demonstrating a high level of diligence and attention to detail and the ability to ensure high quality and consistency in the deliverables produced
- The ability to absorb information quickly and deal with complex and ambiguous situations
- Ability to assess/analyse the business and financial impact of proposed initiatives and to make sound recommendations
- Strong communication skills with the ability to use both written and oral communication to gain organisational support and enthusiasm for initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player with high energy, drive and determination
- Highly proficient with Microsoft (MS) Office suite, especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.