- Department: Think Recruitment
- Job Ref: TRFG2012937
- Job Type: Permanent
- Duration: Permanent
- Industry: Contracting
- Location: West Midlands, Birmingham
- Date Posted: 08/03/18
- Benefits: Car + Package
PROJECT MANAGER – TOP TEN MAIN CONTRACTOR
Up to £65,000 Plus Package + Excellent company benefits.
My client are a leading construction company, carrying out building and infrastructure works across the UK. They deliver schemes of national distinction, with a local approach across a wide range of markets. They are renowned for their ability to provide sustainable, whole-life solutions.
- Market Sectors: Commercial, Education, Health, Leisure and Culture, Residential, Retail etc.
- Typical Project Values range from £20m to £80m.
The Project Manager Role
You will have the opportunity to join a strong site team on a £40m Design and Build project in Central Birmingham. Supporting the existing Senior Project Manager your role will be key in driving the project forward.
You will ensure that allocated projects are completed in an effective, economic manner and to a high quality ensuring the procurement of repeat business.
- Plan and co-ordinate project prior to commencement.
- Attend external pre-start meeting and make initial contact with clients.
- Co-ordinate and control initial set-up including installing Company systems and procedures.
- Control and monitor progress of the works.
- Monitor and record individual performances encouraging and disciplinary as and when necessary.
You will have the opportunity to earn a basic salary of up to £65,000 depending on previous experience. The companies benefits package is seen as one of the best in the industry in terms of remuneration and benefits.