Job reference: BBBH369890
- England, North Yorkshire, Middlesbrough
- 50000.00 - 55000.00 GBP per annum + Package
New Build Project Manager - Healthcare & Retail Projects
Permanent Project manager required to join a national main contractor on a permanent basis.
Main contracting experience Essential
You as the successful project manager will be responsible for allocating projects efficiently and professionally, holding responsibility for all aspects of performance.
Main duties to include:
- Provide production input to the tender process to the required level, liaising with the Managing Estimating Bid Managers to include visiting the proposed sites and producing site reports, advise on methodology, programme and inherent risks.
- Liaise with specialist input where this is deemed to be required.
- Ensure compliance with company procedures and standards, taking action as necessary.
- Schedule information release, order and delivery dates for all necessary resources.
- Ensure all risks and opportunities are identified.
- Regularly review and update Risk Register.
- Establish temporary works requirements and appoint qualified temporary works co-ordinator where appropriate.
- Ensure the successful completion of Contracts.
- Ensure we provide a quality of service to our customers and to and from our suppliers advise Contracts Manager on areas for improvement.
- Work closely with the Project Surveyor on all commercial matters, issue notices as required under the main and subcontractors and ensure all opportunities are maximised.
- Continually update and accurately quantify the work outstanding in terms of time, resource and cost.
- Monitor performance, updating as necessary, to ensure process is maintained against programme ensuring corrective action is taken where necessary.
- Convene and chair regular progress/ co-ordination meetings with client, consultant, subcontractors and involved third parties.
- Receive, review, record and distribute construction information. Ensure that safe working practices are adopted at all times in compliance with company policy and procedures
In return we are offering a competitive salary CIRCA £50-55K plus package and benefits, an opportunity to work with a well regarded main contractor and career progression