Our client a leading manufacturer of polymer labels has been established For over 30 years they have been the number one choice for printed polymer labels in the rubber and plastics industry, and work in collaboration with clients to develop premium vulcanizable labelling solutions that meet expectations.
As the company are currently going through one of the biggest expansions to date, they are looking to recruit a number of individuals to join their team. We are looking for talented people who have a strong willingness to learn new skills & potentially future managers.
The contracts are offered on a 12 week period with ourselves, with the right people being offered the role under the client after the 12 weeks.
We are looking for mature, reliable people and people looking to fulfill a career.
also 15:00-23:30 (rare)
****OVERTIME AFTER 40HRS WILL BE PAID AT £11.25 P/HR****
If you work a Saturday (Optional) you will be paid £11.25 straight through. Typical Saturday shifts are 06:00-12:00
If you have worked in a factory environment before and enjoy the pace, and are able work well within small/large teams then this could be the role for you
Please apply with your CV
Responsibilities and Duties
- Rewind/Quality Inspection - checking for faults in garments
- End of line Production - Preparing products ready for distribution
- Factory environment working - Keeping your workstation clean & tidy
- Supporting a team of screen printers with finished production
Qualifications and Skills
- Be able to work well in a team, and in an environment that's fast paced
- Have a great work ethic with a willingness to learn
- Have a good eye for detail
- Hold good concentration skills
- Option to work overtime with over time rates paid