- Salary: Up to £26,000
- Positions available: 1
- Position: Full Time
- Reference: compass/TP/83355/11218/SP
- Apply by: August 23rd 2015
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business &; Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Overall Purpose of the Role
To produce the daily production plan for the 2 Cuisine Centres. Responsible for Materials planning to ensure the requirements of the factory are met whilst maintaining an appropriate level of stock holding and waste minimisation. Maintain complex planning spreadsheets. Occasionally customer facing and sympathetic to the changing customer needs.
- Graduate or experienced
- planning experience
- FMCG or food manufacture experience/ production Ops
- I.T & computer literate to an excellent standard, MS Excel to a high level. Must be able to demonstrate the ability to use, analyse, build and change complex spreadsheets
- Ability to communicate effectively to senior stakeholders
- Can demonstrate commercial awareness
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP system
- Previous knowledge and experience of fresh chilled food manufacture
- Self motivated and ability to adapt to a changing
- environmentUnderstand stock taking procedures
- Understand budgetary requirements and P&L
- Coding in VBA or other high level language would be an advantage