£45,000 – £52,000 + 10% bonus + 25 days holiday + pension
A market leading specialist material manufacturer are currently seeking and experienced Production Manager to join their Derbyshire based site. This commercially focused global organisation has a reputation for sustained investment and actively supports the professional development of their staff. With a mentality that strives for excellent results in terms of quality, efficiency and customer satisfaction, the successful Production Manager will be a well-matched individual who strives for continual progress and can contribute as the company drives towards becoming a World Class manufacturer.
Reporting directing into the Plant Manager, the Production Manager will oversee, support and drive production teams to optimise performance and efficiency.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Monitor and pro-actively manage operational KPIs with responsibility for the Production team.
- Ensure relevant compliance and legislation is adhered to.
- Manager, allocate, evaluate and optimise resources of the production facility.
- Champion a Continuous Improvement culture while initiating and leading improvement projects.
- Understand and monitor financial parameters to drive plant results.
- Provide insight regarding quantitative and qualitative development to relevant stakeholders.
The successful Production Manager:
- Senior Management experience from a Manufacturing environment.
- Previous customer facing experience with a commercial focus.
- Knowledge and experience of Lean Manufacturing principles.
With a competitive package on offer, this is an opportunity for a Production Manager who is seeking a challenge and an opportunity to make their mark on a business. Supplying into a variety of interesting industries, this unusual manufacturing process offers an exciting challenge for a Production Manager looking for their next step within a company that actively supports career development of their team.
To apply for this role please either apply online or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information, please contact 0116 216 7012.