Job Reference: HQ00028788_1497622445 Location: Norfolk Discipline:/ Engineering Management Salary Range:
£50000 to 55000 per Annum
Job Type: Permanent
My client, who is a global specialist Electronics manufacturer, have a requirement for a Product Line Manager to join their team due to continued growth.
A world class manufacturer, my client supply into a number of sectors to include Aerospace, Defence & Medical.
The successful candidate will enjoy an attractive benefits package to include:
* Free Parking
* Car Allowance
* Bonus Scheme
* Relocation Package is available for the right candidate if required
The Product Line Manager is responsible for the management of the Product Life Cycle for a range of products.
As Product Line Manager you will liaise between the internal sales, business development and Engineering departments, managing a set of products from start to finish. You will be the customer interface for resolution of queries as required.
To be successful YOU MUST have Product Line Management experience - covering all aspects of the role including Sales, Marketing, Product Planning, Product Costing etc.
* Experience in Product Line Management
* Experience in all product planning & project management activities including generation planning and pricing analysis
* Financial & Commercial awareness with understanding of cost structures
* Basic knowledge of cost accounting principals
* Strong organizational skills; ability to manage diverse projects with different deadlines and priorities
* Strong intellect and awareness of the business environment
* Possess strong analytical and technical skill base
* Strong leadership skills & ability to lead and work within cross-functional teams
* Responsible for helping define long-range strategies consistent with business and corporate goals & objectives. These include, but are not limited to market, product and technology.
* To understand, articulate, and capture market trends opportunities and then translate them into requirements for new product development.
* To understand customer business needs, routes to market and how best the business can leverage those channels & opportunities.
* To create business plans & documentation to launch plans for future products
* To maximize profitability of products and be responsible for delivering profitability in line with strategic & operational targets.
* Manage the product life cycle and recommendations for product deletions
* Help to define product pricing strategies, ensuring future costs and pricing meet market and internal margin demands.
* Responsible for the accuracy/validity of cost models, and sets cost targets of products and projects.
* Look for continuous reductions in product costs taking into account relevant manufacturing and other overhead costs.
* Monitor to ensure all products and projects continue to meet the set objectives, taking correction actions as required.
* Ensure all products comply with relevant standards/legislation in all markets and be aware of changes that may impact the product portfolio.
* Be aware of taxes in all markets be aware of changes in legislation that may impact the product portfolio.
* Work with marketing to develop marketing and communication strategies and documentation including data sheets
For more information email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org