- NQT Education Sector:
- Education Sector:
- Primary Jobs
- Education Role:
- Primary Teaching Jobs
- South East
- Internal Vacancy?:
- Key Stage 1, Key Stage 2
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
- Contract Type:
- £28,315 to £39,519 per annum
- Salary Description:
- £28315 - £39519 per annum
- Job Ref:
Primary Teacher – KS1 & KS2 - Enfield
My client school in Enfield is recruiting well- trained and passionate KS1 & KS2 Teachers, to start with them in either April or September. The Head Teacher of this successful school is keen to meet a Primary Teacher who can add value immediately to their team and to bring enthusiasm to the role.
This Primary Teacher post is open to both experienced teachers and to NQTs so please read on and apply!
The school is graded as Good by Ofsted but is well on its way to Outstanding. This is an exciting time to join them!
READ ON BELOW AND APPLY TODAY!
Primary Teacher (KS1) – Person Specification:
* Enthusiastic and passionate
* Meeting and exceeding all teaching standards
* Excellent curriculum knowledge
* Fantastic behaviour management skills
* Reflective in your practice
* Inspiring and engaging
Primary Teacher (KS1) – Job Description:
* Outer London MPS £26,662 - £37,645
* September or April 2018 start – Full time
* Permanent contract
* Supportive and skilled team of teachers
* Wide range of CPD
* Excellent induction programme for NQTs
Primary Teacher (KS1) – The school:
* Rated as ‘GOOD’ by Ofsted and en route to Outstanding
* Modern site with up to date technology
* Brand new IT Suite
* Located within the Outer London borough of Enfield
* Short walk to an over ground station – 20 mins train in to central London
* AMAZING PROGRESSION – the current Head Teacher started there as a NQT and is now the current head!
* Strong SLT’s
If you feel this position would suit you, or even if it doesn’t, we are working with a number or schools in London boroughs and Home Counties please send your CV over to me on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0203 031 4862.
Education and Training Education and Training Education and Training
- Contact Details:
Tel: 0203 031 4825
Contact: Danielle Dias