- NQT Education Sector:
- Education Sector:
- Primary Jobs
- Education Role:
- Primary Teaching Jobs
- London SW
- Internal Vacancy?:
- Key Stage 2
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
- Contract Type:
- Short Term Supply
- £145 to £180 per day
- Salary Description:
- £145 - £180 per day
- Job Ref:
Primary Teacher – Maternity Cover
A beautiful primary school in Wandsworth are in need of a primary teacher starting at the beginning of the summer term for a year maternity cover.
Are you a hard working teacher?
Are you looking for your next big challenge?
Are you looking for a supporting and hard working school?
This Ofsted rated GOOD school in Wandsworth will have a classroom primary teacher going on maternity leave after the Easter holiday. The year 4 class she was in are kind hearted and eager to learn. The school has a strong sense of community, with many of the teachers living locally; they have a strong understanding of the needs and backgrounds of their pupils.
* Teacher (QTS required)
* Key Stage 2, Year 4
* £145 - £180 per day
* April Start
* London Borough of Wandsworth
* Full-Time & Long term cover
* One Year Contract
This is the perfect position for a candidate with experience in doing long term supply. Moreover, as this Wandsworth school can offer a permanent contract at the end of the cover, it would be great for a primary teacher looking to gain experience of a school before they take on a permanent contract. This is a primary school dedicated to education and training, and are looking for a primary teacher that share in their passion for offering high quality education and training teachers to be master educators.
They are proud to offer:
* Happy, warm hearted and exceptionally behaved children who love to learn and take their learning seriously
* A commitment to excellent CPD, as well as opportunities to develop in leadership roles
* High quality education and training for staff
* A positive and enthusiastic staff who work well together
* Supportive & engaged parents and governors
* A developing well resourced creative curriculum with a strong commitment to music, drama and the arts.
* Fantastic facilities and modern resources that benefit teaching and learning across the school
The school is a short walk from Clapham Junction station making it ideal for any candidate taking public transport to come in to work. Alternatively, there is car parking for candidates who would rather drive in.
- Contact Details:
Tel: 0208 518 3550
Contact: Andrew Corriette