- Location: Southampton
- Sector: Primary
- Date posted: 09/03/2018
- Be a newly qualified teacher or fully qualified teacher with ambition and the thirst to make a difference.
- Have knowledge of the Key Stage 1 or 2 curriculum.
- Ready to provide an excellent level of teaching.
- Fantastic opportunity for career progression in an ever improving school.
- The chance to work in an environment with outstanding spiritual, moral, social and cultural development.
- Supportive leadership and management who strive to help their staff.
Are you looking for the opportunity to work full- time within a Primary School as a Class Teacher?
A school I am currently working with are looking for a newly qualified primary teacher.
The ideal candidate will:
Benefits of the role include:
This is an incredibly desirable position so make sure to apply ASAP to be taken into consideration.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.