£9 - 12/Hour
- United Kingdom -- England -- South East England -- Buckinghamshire -- Milton Keynes
16 June 2017
My Milton Keynes based Client are currently seeking Payroll Processors on an interim basis. These roles will last for approximately 3 months and there is the possibility of a permanent position thereafter however this is not guaranteed at this stage.
Main duties will include:
· Saving all of the daily timesheets
· Adding timesheets onto our In-House system
· Enrolling new staff onto the Payroll system
· Processing payroll summaries from timesheets received
· Checking entries on the system for accuracy
· Collating/posting out of Sales Invoices
· Dealing ad hoc queries daily/ Research and Resolve Payroll Problems
· Assisting Credit Control department with their day-to-day queries
To be suitable for this position you will ideally have experience within payroll however this is not vital as training will be given if you are coming in at a trainee level. You will need to accurate with you administration and be able to work to tight deadlines. You will also be immediately available and able to commit to a 3 month temporary position.