Simply Education are working with a primary school in the Huntingdon area who are looking for a HLTA to start in September working two days-a-week in Key Stage 2.
The schools want a teaching assistant who has previous experience working within a primary or secondary school. You will need to be adaptable and use your own initiative when going in to different settings as this role will involve working in a variety of year groups. The role includes PPA cover so experience covering teacher absence is essential for this role.
The opportunity is for September for one-term in a lovely school.
As the successful Teaching Assistant you will need to;
- Have proven experience as a Level 3 TA or HLTA
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated Primary Consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation of bookings
- Â£75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have two years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.