Number of vacancies:
Gi Group Team:
Up to £8.55 per hour
Gi Group are recruiting for a Part Time Administrator to work for large cereal manufacturer. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to add to their current experience by working with one of the largest food manufacturers in the world. The role involves processing administration. Experience of using MS packages a must. Must be comfortable with people and have the ability to relate and communicate on all levels. Successful candidate will need the ability to work unsupervised and manage their own workload.
Main purpose of the job:
To provide exemplary administration supporting the HR team.
* Proficient in, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
* Data input and management
* General paperwork filing & archiving
* Any other duty as may be considered necessary to assist the business
Essential skills & Qualifications:
* Positive attitude to work colleagues.
. Excellent communication skills.
. Must be able to work on own initiative.
. Ability to plan, prioritise and deliver work to a given timescale.
. Numerate, with ability to work with confidential information.
* Previous experience in an Administration role essential.
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite (excel, word etc).
Hours of work:
* Two days per week, between Monday and Thursday working 09.00 to 15:00.
Application strictly by CV only.
Date Vacancy Posted: 11/02/2018