We want you to build a career with us – because as a Paintbase Expert no two days are ever the same!
Because it’s all about making sure our customers get the best experience when they visit, your role includes:
- working on the trade counter, office and in-store
- working in the warehouse & branch
- keeping the yard clean, tidy and well organised
- supporting your team mates
You need to:
- have previous experience working within the industry
- have a really positive attitude
- be reliable and enthusiastic
- be happy to muck-in and do whatever needs doing
- enjoy talking to lots of different people
A Forklift Truck licence is desirable. Training will be given.
In return we offer great benefits like:
- 23 days annual leave
- a contributory pension scheme
- buying extra holiday or a brand new car through our salary sacrifice schemes (subject to the terms and conditions of your contract)
- a discretionary company bonus scheme
- childcare vouchers
- a fantastic discounted shopping website
- a generous staff discount scheme
- a range of training and development programmes to help you progress your career
Please see the job description for further details.
In return, you could follow many of our Sales People, Branch Managers and Regional Managers who started out as Branch Assistants and have built successful careers with us.
Our Winning Ways
Know Your Stuff
- Be the best at what you do and understand your customer.
Don’t Walk Past a Problem
- Make it a safe place to be.
- Ask for help if you need it.
- Take action to get things sorted.
Find a Better Way
- Think differently and share new ideas.
- Make smart choices.
- Listen with an open mind.
- Respect everyone.
- Keep your word.
Team up and Beat the Competition
- Help others to be successful.
- Celebrate achievements.
- Work as one Grafton Team.
Be our Customer Favourite
- Go the extra mile.
- Be attentive.
- Make them feel valued.