Job ID: 183441
Job Family: Internal Services
Organisation: Financial Services
Mode of Employment: Full time only
Siemens Financial Services is recruiting for a professional customer service individual, to be part of fast paced Business Processing team, as an Operations Executive, in Stoke Poges. The Operations Executive will liaise with internal and external customers, offering improvement solutions and providing excellent customer service support, whilst also ensuring that agreements are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
What are my responsibilities?
- Ensure the consistent, high quality input of all cases received
- Ensure high levels of communication with key customers both internally and externally
- Maintain relationships with established dealers/suppliers
- Attend department and sales branch monthly meetings. Maintain regular contact with the branches.
- Promote and support internal and external incentives
- See beyond the departments boundaries via keeping up to date with all forms of communication within SFS
- Contribute to various projects
- Strong internal relationships with the following departments: Sales (Internal & External), Asset Management, Collections, Customer Experience, Customer Accounts and Finance
- External relationships with dealers, suppliers and end users
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- Experience working in a customer service role
- Self motivated, reliable, enthusiastic individual, looking to learn and develop in a large organisation
- Professional individuals with excellent communication skills
- Experience working within a financial/banking environment will be highly beneficial
- I.T literate
Siemens Financial Services are an international financial services provider that consists of a worldwide network of financing companies to serve clients with their business-to-business financing needs. They combine a wide range of innovative financial products and solutions, with an in-depth market competence built over the last 150 years delivering an approach which adds real value.
Siemens, the leading global engineering and technology services company, has been active in the United Kingdom for over 170 years. We provide innovative solutions to help tackle the UK’s major challenges, across the key sectors of energy, industry, infrastructure & cities and healthcare. Siemens has a significant presence throughout the UK, with 12 manufacturing sites and more than 25 major offices.
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.