Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, permanent opportunities based in Newmarket offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
My client is a leading FMCG company and the are currently seeking a multi skilled maintenance engineers to support their current operations.
Continental shift pattern (6-6 - 4 on 4 off).
* Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
* Carry out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork.
* Assist other team members when required or as directed from Supervisor / Contract Manager.
* Ensure that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales.
* Proactively reduce energy consumption on site.
* Supervision of visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety.
* Adopt a flexible attitude in relation to assisting on other properties within the portfolio.
* All duties carried out in accordance with company policies and procedures.
* To understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time
* To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
* To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
* To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required
* To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required
The ideal candidate should have:
* Qualified to City & Guilds Level II/III or equivalent in relevant disciplines to role
* Experience of maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment
* Experience working with plastics
* Knowledge of Health & Safety and safe working practices.
* Good communication skills.
* Able to anticipate and/or diagnose and repair faults
* Capable of completing essential paperwork in accurate and timely manner.
To apply for the role please click on the link below.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.