Mortgage Services Consultant, Newmarket
|William H Brown, Newmarket
- Qualify applicants to advise of their purchasing ability.
- Advise on and sell non-regulated insurance products.
- Provide feedback to residential team in respect of progress of leads provided.
- Previous experience within a sales and/or mortgage services environment is essential.
- Numerate and detail conscious.
- Computer literate with keyboard familiarity.
- High standard of customer service.
- Organised, self motivated and a team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure and in a target orientated environment.
- Driving licence/car owner.
- Fully CEMAP Qualified