Are you a Mobile Maintenance Engineer in London ?
Are you looking for a Company Van ?
Are you looking to work in an environment that changes on a Hourly, Daily and Weekly basis ?
An exciting opportunity has become available with a large, rapidly expanding Facility Management company for a Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer.
The Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be required to work on a mobile basis in Central and Greater London carrying out both reactive and planned maintenance on large commercial premises.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer must be fully qualified and have relevant experience related to this role.
The vacancy is paying Up To £32,000 based on experience, a Company Van, Fuel Card and comes with overtime available.
* To carry out reactive and planned maintenance and repairs to Electrical equipment and all associated systems.
* To undertake a proactive approach in ensuring all plant and equipment is fully operational and fit for purpose.
* To provide support and advice to other stakeholders.
* To ensure the requirements of the organisation are met at all times through continuous improvement and training on new systems and equipment.
* To ensure spares and equipment are procured on a timely basis to ensure minimal downtime of assets.
Applicants must be able to meet the following criteria:
* City and Guilds Qualified (Or Equivalent)
* Must have a 17th Edition Certificate
* Health and Safety knowledge.
* Experience of working in Commercial Environments.
* Able to respond to re-active works
* Fault finding to electrical equipment and systems.
* Reactive and Planned Maintenance
* Full Driving License (Less than 7 points)
If this position could potentially be of interest then please apply and send a CV.
- Sector: FM & Maintenance, M&E
- Salary: £26000 - £32000 Per Annum Overtime Available
- Ref: SC001864
- Consultant: Sam Sheppard
- Posted: 12 May 2016