- Job Title:Mental Health Nurse - Rehabilitation Unit - London
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:3 Apr 2018
- Sub-sector:Mental Health
Mental Health Nurse
Psychiatric Liaison Nurse
- Bands:Band 5
- Contact Name:Heidi Hennigan
- Contact Telephone:0207 959 1037
Mental Health Nurse – Rehabilitation
Permanent, full time
Up to £38,000 per annum
Are you a registered mental health nurse looking for a new opportunity to join a rehabilitation unit within a private hospital? No previous experience is required.
Pulse are working alongside a dedicated private mental health hospital in London, who are looking to expand their rehabilitation nursing team. This hospital provides high quality care to all service users within their dedicated 17-bedded unit for a variety of conditions such as; mild eating disorders and personality disorders.
You would be working alongside a highly specialised multi-disciplinary team such as;
Within the locked unit you would be responsible for providing high levels of support using a recovery focused model to patients.
This hospital and team offer a welcoming environment and tailor all treatment plans for each individual to support them on their care pathway, as they are preparing to step down to community living. Patients have access to sessional therapists for cognitive behavioural therapy, drama and music therapy and yoga.
We are looking to hear from NMC registered mental health nurses, who want to become a specialised practitioner within this speciality. No previous experience within rehabilitation is required.
What are the benefits for you?
- Highly competitive salary of up to £38,000 per annum depending on experience
- Fantastic annual leave entitlement up to 6 weeks
- Birthday and anniversary leave
- Extensive career development opportunities – access to recognised courses
- Excellent benefits package including; subsidised meals, childcare vouchers
- A generous company pension scheme
- Group Life assurance scheme
- Free parking onsite
- Support for staff health and wellbeing
To find out more about this unique and exciting opportunity call our dedicated consultant now on 02079591037.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.