- Job Title:Mental Health Nurse - Eating Disorder Unit - London
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date Posted:3 Apr 2018
- Sub-sector:Mental Health
Mental Health Nurse
- Bands:Band 5
- Contact Name:Heidi Hennigan
- Contact Telephone:0207 959 1037
Mental Health Nurse - Eating Disorder Unit
Permanent, full time
Up to £38, 000 per annum
Pulse are keen to hear from all mental health nurses who are looking for a new opportunity to work on an acute eating disorders unit. No previous experience is required.
We are working alongside a well-established private hospital in London, who are looking to expand their acute inpatient eating disorder unit. This hospital is dedicated to providing high-quality care to all service users within their dedicated 17-bedded unit.
They offer a welcoming environment and tailor all treatment plans for each individual to support them on their admission, treatment, recovery and personal transformation. You would join a highly specialised multi-disciplinary team that utilise a combination of therapies such as; psychodynamic, occupation and complementary.
The hospital facilities boast;
Two large modern lounges
A Care Programme Approach suite
Large community room
Fully equipped relaxation sensory suite
Pleasant sun terrace and a garden area
We are looking to hear from NMC registered mental health nurses, who are interested in progressing their career working with eating disorder service users. We would like to hear from nurses with a background within acute inpatient wards, rehabilitation and community settings.
What are the benefits for you?
- Highly competitive salary of up to £38,000 per annum depending on experience
- Fantastic annual leave entitlement up to 6 weeks
- Birthday and anniversary leave
- Extensive career development opportunities – access to recognised courses
- Excellent benefits package including; subsidised meals, childcare vouchers
- A generous company pension scheme
- Group Life assurance scheme
- Free parking onsite
- Support for staff health and wellbeing
To find out more about this unique and exciting opportunity call our dedicated consultant now on 02079591037.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.