|Salary||£35,000 - £45,000/annum|
|Job Status||Applicants Required|
Our client designs, sources and manages production technology for their UK manufacturing operations, with the aim of creating a high-efficiency production line.
Experience in design of welding jigs, fixtures and special purpose machinery and robot cells for Automotive Manufacturing.
Mechanical design of body: primarily welding jigs, fixtures, special purpose machines and robot cells.
- B.I.W weld fixtures and equipment design. (Welding of individual panel parts to form sub assembles)
- Special purpose machines welding.
- Mechanical design, detailing, assembly drawing, bill of materials and geometrical tolerancing.
- 3D Solid Modelling.
- Awareness of hydraulic, pneumatic and basic electrical control systems.
- Demonstrate experience of problem solving and implementation of successful countermeasures.
HNC or higher in Mechanical Engineering.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- 3D Cad experience (Ideally Catia V5).
- Good team member and communication skills are a must.
- Must be proactive, assertive, open and responsive to change.
- Ability to work under pressure and to a tight timescale
- Willingness to work extra hours when & where required.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.