Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
Job Reference: HQ/NH51624
Job Type: Permanent
£37000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: pension and holidays
Posted 6 days ago
We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join our exciting and expanding manufacturing company based in the Swindon area. The maintenance engineer will be joining a manufacturing business at the cutting edge of technology and working on a Primarily three shift system, (Early, lates and nights) Monday – Friday. The shift will likely vary between three shifts and Double days (These shift variations will be planned with notice)
The Electrical Maintenance Engineers daily duties are:
- Carrying out reactive and preventative maintenance on automated machinery, covering electrical and mechanical issues.
- Checking and maintaining guarding and other protection systems in the manufacturing machinery.
- Monitoring contactors for wear and making sure gearbox oil levels are maintained, bringing them back to level when necessary.
- Involvement with Health and Safety issues and rectifying any problems with and engineering solution.
- Completing Electrical Maintenance engineering project improvement work.
- Involved in carrying out isolator inspection and the inspection and maintenance of proximity sensors.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be:
- Qualified to City and guilds level 2 and 3 or above in electrical engineering e.g. NVQ level 3, apprenticeship, Hnc, Hnd or degree.
- Multi-skilled with strong electrical skills and a solid understanding of PLC faultfinding / Diagnostics
- Knowledge in both Electrical and Mechanical would be beneficial for the maintenance engineer position.
- Experienced in maintaining machinery within a manufacturing or production environment.
£37,000 - £40,000 per annum
Excellent Benefits package!!
Three shift system
6am - 2pm
2pm - 10pm
10pm – 6am
If you interested in the Electrical Maintenance Engineer position please immediately apply direct to the job boards to be considered for interview slots over the next two weeks.
Relevant candidates will have job titles such as: Maintenance engineer / Shift Engineer / Multi skilled Engineer / Electrical Engineer / Electrician / Electrical Maintenance Engineer