|Location:||England > Lancashire > Skelmersdale|
|Salary / Hourly Rate:||£34870.00 to £34870.00per annum|
£34,870 per annum
Our client who is one of the leading waste management companies in the UK is recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join their Skelmersdale team. The Maintenance Engineer is responsible for the repair and maintenance of all the Mechanical equipment at the Skelmersdale site, providing support to other disciplines as necessary using experience and skills.
The suitable candidate:
* NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in maintenance engineering
* Good knowledge of maintenance of production machinery
* Knowledge of H&S protocols
* Knowledge of maintenance tools and equipment
* Knowledge of electrical systems safety
* Understanding of plant isolations and safety systems
* Experience working within processing or a manufacturing environment
The Maintenance Engineer Role:
* Preventative and breakdown maintenance of plant and machinery
* Routine maintenance activities such as grinder blade changes
* Routine checks, maintenance and repair of utilities and services
* Planning & implementation of improvements as authorised by the Engineering Manager.
* Undertake other assignments given to you by the Engineering Manager / Engineering Supervisor from time to time
In return for your hard work as the Maintenance Engineer, you will receive a competitive salary of between £34,870 per annum as well as an attractive benefits package.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.