Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
Job Reference: HQ/Nh509722nocvlib
Job Type: Contract
£26 per hour
Posted 6 days ago
We are recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join our growing manufacturing company based in the Hertfordshire area. The Contract Maintenance Engineer will be covering days and nights.
- The Maintenance Engineer will complete both reactive and proactive maintenance on highly automated production equipment to maintain the machine availability.
- The Maintenance technician will perform PPM work on the machinery within the plant and attend breakdowns to minimise production disruption.
- The Shift Maintenance Engineer will be rectifying faults and problems as and when they arise.
- The Maintenance Engineer will be fault finding on PLC systems including Allen Bradley and Siemens.
- A proactive and dynamic approach will be expected from the Shift Maintenance Engineer to facilitate safety and production targets being met.
- Maintenance engineers considered must have previously worked in a manufacturing environment. Ideally the FMCG, food, automotive or aerospace sector.
- The ideal candidate will be electrical bias but mechanical engineers will be considered with some electrical experience.
- The Maintenance Engineer will be qualified to City and guilds level 3 or equivalent.
12 hours days and nights
If you are interested in the Maintenance Engineer position, please apply direct to the job boards.
Candidates relevant will also have the following job titles:
Maintenance Technician / Shift Engineer / Electrical Maintenance Engineer / Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer / Electrical Maintenance