Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
Job Reference: CC/HQ012378966B2
Job Type: Permanent
£32000 - £35000 per annum
Posted 6 days ago
Circa £32,000 - £35,000
A exciting opportunity for an experienced a Maintenance Engineer to join the team within a leading food process & packaging in the Northamptonshire area.
The Maintenance Engineer will diagnose and rectify maintenance faults on site whilst performing planned maintenance on the production and packaging line machinery.
As the Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Attending breakdowns within all areas of the factory
- Carrying out both electrical and mechanical maintenance tasks.
- Have knowledge and experience in electro-mechanical, PLC faultfinding, electronics, pneumatics and hydraulics in order to support the production operators
- Perform corrective and PPM when required
- As the maintenance engineer you will also be working towards continuous improvements on site.
The successful Maintenance Engineer will be Multi skilled, ideally with experience of working within either a FMCG environment.
For further information or to be considered for this role please contact Carmel Curley by clicking on the Apply button