Long term PPA Cover Teacher
This position is to cover a part time role 4 days per week to start in September 2015.
The role is to teach across all age ranges 4 days per week. The position is covering management and PPA time so the age ranges will vary.
Randstad Education is the UK Market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly 20 years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week, we can find the right match for your skills.
We are looking for a Qualified Primary School Teacher to cover PPA who has:
- Qualified Teaching Status
- Essential teaching experience across the age ranges
- Good experience working with SEN children.
- Experience with SATS
- Somebody able to plan their own lessons on a cover basis
- Somebody with booster experience across Key Stages
The school, the child:
- At this smaller than average-sized primary school the large majority of pupils are White British
- The remaining small numbers of pupils originate from a wide range of minority ethnic heritages
- The proportion of pupils who are believed to speak English as an additional language is low
- The proportion of pupils known to be eligible for the pupil premium is higher than average. There
is additional government funding for pupils known to be eligible for free school meals, children in
the care of the local authority or children with a parent in the armed services
- The proportions of pupils supported at school action, school action plus or who have a statement
of special educational need are higher than national averages. Their needs range from Autistic
Spectrum Disorders to physical disabilities, and behavioural, emotional and social difficulties
- All of the pupils are educated at the school and none receive alternative provision.
In reward for your hard work and commitment we are able to provide competitive rates of pay and dedicated consultants on a 24 hour call.
To apply for this position you must provide a clear DBS check or make an application for a new one. We will also require 2 references from previous employment.
To discuss this in more detail please contact the Louise in the Hull branch or apply using the appropriate link.