Haywards Heath, RH16, Mid-Sussex, UK
LiveSmart Manager-Social Housing/Retirement Housing (Temporary Relief)
One of our social housing clients are looking for a LiveSmart Manager to join their team in Haywards Heath. Mid Sussex on a temporary 3 month basis.
Ideally you will have a housing background and have worked within a retirement scheme with service users over 60 years old. The ideal person will be dealing mainly with building management and health and safety requirements: alarm systems, fire exits, lift service, repairs etc. They will be required to do a lot of testing and reporting. There are 12 schemes in this area and you will be provided with training in each of them. This is to cover annual leave and sickness. You can be covering up to 2-3 schemes a day.
* Start date: Tuesday 31st May (after the back holiday)
* Advert close date: Thursday 19th, 9am (May be brought forward due to an expected high volume of applicants)
* F2F date: Wednesday 25th May
Weekly Hours: 36
Work Pattern: 8:00-16:00 or 9:00-17:00
- Sector: Management, Social Housing
- Salary: £10 - £12 Per Hour
- Ref: SC001861
- Consultant: Emma Schonwalder
- Posted: 12 May 2016