Live-in Care Worker required in Ipswich. Shift Pattern – 2 Weeks on 2 Weeks off
The ideal candidate must have proven experience.
At Hales we understand that Care Workers are the heart of our business, so we are looking for the right caring people to join our fast growing team.
* The chance to make a real difference to adults in need of care
* A rewarding career in your local community
* Excelent rates of pay
* FREE training (including a recognised Care Certificate qualification provided by our own internal training team) for which you will be PAID
* FREE DBS checks
* Travel Expenses (Subsidised by the HTS)
* Company benefits including car rental scheme *(terms and conditions apply)
* Ongoing Training and Support (including recognised Care Certificate qualification) provided by our own internal training team, so care experience is not essential
* Apprenticeship opportunities
To become a part of our Care Team at Hales you need:
* A caring personality and good communication skills
* Own transport preferred but not essential
* To be flexible and have empathy with our service users
* To share our values in providing outstanding care to our customers
Our Care Workers assist our Service Users:
* To remain in their own homes, enabling them to be independent
* With personal care (washing, bathing and toileting)
* With shopping, meal preparation and light domestic duties
* With medication, mobility and other care needs
* By providing companionship and with activities and outings
* Support to those with Learning Difficulties, Dementia, End of Life care, Mental Health problems and the Elderly.
If you would like to become a Hales Live-In Care Worker then please call our team on 01302 279900 , or send your CV to email@example.com
Or for more information, please text "Apply" to 8 66 88.
The nature of this role means that you must have the right to work in the UK. All positions are subject to enhanced DBS check