Job Title: LGV Driver
Location: Basingstoke, RG24
Closing Date: 16th June 2017
The company’s employees are the people that make the world go round. They make sure that the cities, towns and villages that you live in are safe, clean and warm. They keep things running smoothly for people today, and for our kids tomorrow. It may not always be glamorous, but their work really matters.
You will be responsible for the collection of commercial waste from local companies and organisations within the local area via RCV, FEL, and Roro/Skip.
- To undertake the necessary daily checks as per the Drivers/Operator handbook.
- To ensure that each day all completed work is detailed on your daily worksheet and that they are handed in daily/weekly along with the daily vehicle check sheets, fuel receipts and Weighbridge tickets.
- To comply with all traffic laws and legislation with relation to your duties including the security and weight of loads.
- To ensure that the carriageway is left in a clean condition and any spillage's are cleaned up before leaving the area.
- To confirm to all applicable site rules when off loading at disposal sites.
- To carry out any other duties that may be required as directed by your line manager.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Class 2 (Cat C) licence as a minimum and previous driving experience essential.
- Driver CPC is essential.
The company recognises the positive value of inclusion and promotes equality. They welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; LGV Class 2 Driver, LGV Driver, Driver, Heavy Goods Vehicle Driver, HGV 2, Multidrop Driver, Multi-drop Driver, Class 2, LGV Service Driver, Class II Driver, Driver Class II, Service Driver, Product Transportation, Customer Service may also be considered for this role.