- South East
- Job Type:
- Job Category:
- £35,000 to £35,000 per annum
- Salary Description:
- Overtime + Bonus
- Job Ref:
Lead Maintenance Engineer (Days Based)
£35,000 + Bonus + Callout + Plenty of Overtime + Progression + Training
Are you a Maintenance Engineer looking to work a days based role where you will be rewarded with advanced training, a market leading salary and a clear scope for progression?
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to work on a variety of technical machinery, contribute to continuous improvement and receive valuable on-going training, which will enable you to further progress your career.
This company design, build and operate Renewable Energy sites throughout the UK. They have an unequalled reputation within their industry, coupled with exciting expansion plans and an emphasis on staff development and retention.
This role would suit a Maintenance Engineer, who is looking to work on a diverse range of machinery, with a clear scope for progression in a challenging and rewarding position.
* PPM and RM on a variety of technical machinery within an energy harvesting site
* Assist the Manager in running the site where necessary (managing budgets, controlling costs etc)
* Looking to receive on-going training and development
* Engineer from a Mechanical, Electrical or Controls background
* Happy to get hands on as and when required
Site Engineer, Engineering, Recycling, Food, Maintenance Engineer, Electrical, Maintenance, Mechanical, Controls, Technical, Bedford, Bedforshire, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Cambridge, Luton
Fax: 0117 922 1483
Contact: Hugo Carneiro