Start date: 04 Sep 2017
Job reference: PE10908802
Branch: London Primary South
Consultant: Oliver Young
Call: 020 8971 1292
Job description Are you looking for a change of scenery and would like to work in an Outstanding Ofsted Rated Primary school in Wimbledon?
I have just the school for you, they are a lovely 2 form entry school looking for a new teacher to join their friendly and welcoming team. This could be exactly the kind of role you are looking for!
In order to be suitable you would need to be;
* an exceptional Key Stage 2 classroom practitioner with a passion for developing children's learning
* a teacher with high expectations and a strong understanding of assessment and raising achievement
* a dynamic, creative, positive team member, who has drive and ambition
We can offer the successful candidate an opportunity:
* to play a pivotal role in developing excellent practice through a creative, engaging and stimulating curriculum
* to work with children with good behaviour, who are motivated and keen to learn
* to work within a supportive, friendly team
Employment is subject to an Enhanced DBS and references.
If you feel you have the qualities and experience that we are looking for, please send your updated CV and covering letter today or call me on 0208 9711 292